So big in 2017 that it takes 3 pages to show it all!
Self-Driving Cars Roar into the Flash Memory Summit
This year’s Flash Memory Summit (FMS) features a daylong track on the latest tech in automotive.
Read more »»
Women, Leadership and Flash – Panel & Networking
Time / Date: Tuesday, Aug 8th 3:45 – 5PM
Location: Hyatt Regency, Bayshore Room
In our 3rd year of Women In Flash, we are bringing together a team from Intel, IBM and DDN to talk about gaining ground on diversity, its impact on our companies and in addition how to build leadership in diverse teams. Come and join an engaging panel discussion from current business leaders and your peers. There will be an opportunity to network, and enjoy food and libations and then take on the Flash Memory Summit exhibit hall for the latest showcase of technology.
- Calline Sanchez, VP Enterprise Storage, IBM
- Bill Leszinske, VP of Strategic Planning, Marketing and Business Development in the Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, Intel
- Jessica Popp, GM IME Business Unit, DDN
- Carol Wilder, Director of Strategic Planning, Intel
- Panel Moderator: Camberley Bates, Managing Director Evaluator Group