Flash Memory Summit (FMS) is an all-inclusive international memory and storage showcase. It is the event for the memory and storage industry. It is the one-stop place to catch up on the latest technologies, see the hottest products, and learn about what's happening and where the latest trends are heading. FMS is now the largest memory and storage industry show with the most high-level keynoters from leading companies, the largest exhibits, and the most sessions covering everything from applications and architectures through enterprise storage, controllers, and new technologies.
Our industry continues to thrive and grow with new technology and more applications than ever. FMS has expanded to an all- inclusive memory and storage summit welcoming all emerging memory and storage solutions The scope of FMS23 will include DRAM, DNA data storage, UCIe chiplet interconnects, Compute Express Link (CXL), wearables, automotive, AI/ML, data centers, and entertainment applications, along with 3D flash, NVMe, ZNS, and important industry announcements. As one past attendee put it, "Flash is a big society and FMS is the right show."
• Establish your company as a leader in the emerging memory and storage market.
• Display your products and expertise to an audience known to be interested in memory and storage.
• Promote memory and storage to a wider market of equipment manufacturers, solution providers, system integrators, consultants.
• Attend: Register online for the sessions
• Exhibit: Promote your latest products - exhibit booths
• Sponsor: Receive special recognition both at the event and in publicity
• Present: Display your knowledge and commitment to flash memory
View FMS 2023 Flash Memory Timeline
Submit proposed additions and/or changes to the Timeline to Brian Berg.
Participate: The Conference is open to everyone involved in the design, development, integration, marketing, use, or support of Flash Memory and Storage. This includes related hardware, software, or services. Please use our online form to submit your proposal. Proceedings: Presenters must deliver a copy of their paper or visuals for publication in the Conference Proceedings. …